1/02/2010

Where It All Began

So the new semester is about to start in a few days. Great, what else is on. The Office. Not really my show.  Let me put it plainly,every semester for me is like Fela Kuti. I don't understand it neither do i like it but i can tolerate it. They might as well just give me ithe damn degree right  now  and save evryone a boatload of cash. I will probably forget every single thing every professor i ever saw or marginally saw (depending on the day of the week)taught me after me and the kegstand make happy during my graduation party. The day i step into an office and my boss says "I hope you make us some money, Steven!" i'll probably think "i dont know what he is talking about but let me just go along and see where this goes" Thankfully thats a few years from now. Meanwhile all my bosses now will be comfortable in the knowlegede that i know how to flip burgers.



College angst begins. I cannot even begin to tell what depth i am a bout to take you to. Seriously. College kids are deep like that.

1 comment:

  1. The Office- I've heard some pretty good stuff about it you know!!

    ReplyDelete