1/23/2010

It's not that Complicated


The last couple of days have been strange for. My semester started and I found out I got some kind of scholarship that slashed my fees in half. Goodie for me. May be a trip to the keg stand or two. Here’s to me aspiring to be a model student. But more importantly I finally met someone who turned me into a lemon every time tried to say something. I am never one to be easily impressed and I walk around campus with a devilish grin on my face paying homage to the late heath ledger. Now I know the rules of engagement when it comes to relationships and treating people you like. I do things a little differently. I stare. Not the strange stare that kid from the omen mastered with hubris, no. I seem to give all my attention to this person and ignore everything around me. This makes a lot of people mad. I mean no offense. Its just my way of isolating the centre of attention. I am not a romantic damn it and most of my high school days were spent ogling at film rather than girls which should be understandable given the quality of films that came out during my time (There will be blood, anyone?). Now karma is making me pay the price of ignoring that part of my life. Karma threw this dame right in front of to see what I would do. I know how to make friends. I just don't know how to go beyond that. My sister almost stabbed me when she heard this and she was ready to take my doomed ass back to charm school. Hey am game as long as its when Jersey Shore is on. Fist Pump. We all know how I feel about that. It’s my crack. So back to my 'situation'... I am completely in the dark about what I should do. We vibed well. But should I even try to take it beyond that. I don’t want to ask for trouble and honestly rejection sucks so I will do what I know how to best - sit this one out. The landscape may change and I may get the opportunity to make a move but for now ill just watch. Shit why life is so.... I don’t know different? If swans delivered babies the world would be a much better place. My sister would leave me to my own devices. But I know this is earth and sometime in the future I will have to make my move… it will be fucking brutal. Aaaagh!

2 comments: