1/03/2010

I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS ONE


I have been a Jason Reitman fan since Thank You for Smoking. One thing though, Up in the Air isnt any good. I read the screenplay and thought, hey this might just be a good movie. Come January and all i see is some Anna chic acting like she cares and Clooney going on and on about the damn miles in between attempts of pulling off Carey Grant. Its kind of insensitve and boring to watch. The only good thing about the film was the real unemployed people. They bring a tear to your eye. Oh yeah, and Zach Galf - something. He's good. Am heading for the cinemas come Friday for some Youth in Revolt.

4 comments:

  1. Watched the Up In The Air trailer and behind the scenes.. Seriously this thing looks dope, why are you hating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the film n it isnt that dope trust me if youve watched Thank you for smoking then you know what the this director can do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I watched Thank You for Smoking... Harvey Dent (TDK) is in it right?.. gReAt MoViE.. Simply great

    ReplyDelete
  4. lets put the sex back into cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete