3/05/2010

The New Spring in My Walk

I think I found her. And this ain't one of Cupid's pranks. Ooh, she now has me talking about Cupid like the damn git exists. Kid running around with a quiver of arrows that make you go GaGa and other what-the-fcks. If he does exist, someone ought ta teach his mama how to deliver a good spanking. Open hand, naked skin, fixed expression. Purely for the kid's good of course. But more seriously, I think I found her, no ... more like HER.

I dunno what's got me fixated with this particular one, and I solemnly swear it has nothing to do with the fact that she looks nowhere near yielding to a "monkey dance". Naah, with this one, I'm completely perplexed as to the source of my mesmerism. Perhaps it's the way she looks at me, or the way that she smiles that'd make me spend a ton of cash without feeling like a tool. And how she laughs, the neat way her left hand comes up to touch her lips as she laughs, how the sound is so rich and natural, or how the mirth originates in her pearly eyes and spreads to the rest of her visage so innately. In her smile some men see the sun, others feel the freshness of a fine morning when you're young, yet to some its the taste of food when you're hungry. But all agree in it's surpassing beauty, the sort of smile that makes you feel like Jim Carey.

And there's that faintly sensual way she touches me, the feminine grace and soft touch of a playful finger, the warmth of a palm that feels as angelic as we humans can get.The lightness of her head on my shoulder (little wonder she calls Introductory Algebra "annoying") or its the way she says "annoying" that seems to excite me loins.. How her tongue wraps lovingly around the syllables, her intonation and fluttering of the eyes that accompanies the delivery.. "Annoying"

But she's no angel- who is? Yeah, where are the goody two shoes? The holy Janes? Or the fucking virgins.. forgive the logical inconsistency in that last one. Try as SHE might, SHE still looks removed from the "ndom" we smoke and the Naps we down in youthful nitwittedness. And how she always seems to escape the alcohol's sting. The unsteady way she sits on the sina tabu (bar-room stool) or the cautious delay before cheering a goal. She almost as out of place as:
So much so that when she's talking dirty it seems to come from somewhere behind her, not from her. She has a past, but who doesn't? The ugly ones for sure. Yet she still holds my gaze.

And it's the effect that she has on me that makes me like her more. How she makes me do things without even trying. When she's around am Jay Leno-cum-Don Juan. Yeah, the African Casanova but promised to only one. And she made me walk her a mile yet I didn't feel like a fucking eunuch.
Damn! The way she calls me "fish" makes me wana swim. Little wonder I been waking up to a wet bed.

3 comments:

  1. shit this reminds me of someone who's been on my mind for a while now unless there is some hidden subtext am on catching on to here. but those nuns are seriously on spring break haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's this been troubling you? Barely a year and u wanna play monkey dance with a white girl, eeh? ... And what subtext u reffering to.. the nuns, its the seats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wtf? waah those are some swanky chairs

    ReplyDelete