12/12/2009

This City Has Sailed

I never thought this day would come. I thank you, Hunter Thompson, for your inspired writing that made this moment possible. i just wrapped watching the documentary Gonzo. whoa! Am in awe of a man i never knew. Am not about to hold a gun to my head though. we shared a love for all things earthly. Translation: Pop culture let me make this clear from that e on set - this is a pop culture blog. I hope that its content will be you-generated and hopefully sparkle in the midst of all those cooking blogs out there. Poetry, I love you. Gossip, i love you too. Mildly entertaining politicians I have nothing but love for all of you. A big wet kiss to all the hookers you've banged as I wrote this. See pop culture is what you make of it. No one truly holds the keys to this city so be free. Send me anything you hold dear and would like to share with the world, may it be opinions, poetry, paintings, video mash ups, pics (nothing dirty though) just be clever. I will obvoiusly give you credit I will try my best to post stuff everyday. I know for the next couple of months traffic here will be little but we all start somewhere don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment